Leslie Bethell. Timothy E. Anna Related information University of Manitoba. First Page PDF.
The Cambridge History of Latin America - Google книги
Your Access Options. Log In If you have personal access to this content, log in with your username and password here: Email or username: Password: Remember me.
Forgotten your password? Log In Via Your Institution.
Purchase this article - DOI No access? Try this: Visit this page using campus wifi or a campus computer.
- Alien Phenomenology, or What Its Like to Be a Thing (Posthumanities).
- Most Wanted Particle: The Inside Story of the Hunt for the Higgs, the Heart of the Future of Physics.
- Tycho & Kepler;
- Sharing Our Lives Online: Risks and Exposure in Social Media!
- History of Latin America.
Search for the article through your library website or visit the journal's indexing page to see alternative hosting platforms that you may have access to. Search Google Scholar for this article to see other full text versions. Robin Waterfield, Creators, Conquerors, and Citizens. A History of Ancient Greece. Sara M.
Butler and Krista J. William M. Volume: 49, Issue: 3, pp. Like many concepts in the book world, "series" is a somewhat fluid and contested notion. A good rule of thumb is that series have a conventional name and are intentional creations , on the part of the author or publisher.
- The Cambridge History of Latin America;
- Mass Spectrometry for Biotechnology.
- Time Pattern of Ionizing Radiation in Balloon Altitudes in High Latitudes.
For now, avoid forcing the issue with mere "lists" of works possessing an arbitrary shared characteristic, such as relating to a particular place. Avoid series that cross authors, unless the authors were or became aware of the series identification eg. Also avoid publisher series, unless the publisher has a true monopoly over the "works" in question. So, the Dummies guides are a series of works. But the Loeb Classical Library is a series of editions, not of works.
- Product Description;
- The Invention of Latin America | by Raymond Carr | The New York Review of Books.
- The Cambridge History of Religions in Latin America!
- Works (11).
- Baptism of Fire (The Witcher, Book 3).
- Hegemony: The New Shape Of Global Power.
The Invention of Latin America
Your use of the site and services is subject to these policies and terms. Series description.
Related places Latin America. Caribbean Region. Central America.
Related The Cambridge History of Latin America: Colonial Latin America
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved